travel companion for bike ride to leh

Wichtig beim Vermieten.

travel companion for bike ride to leh

Postby fondue » Wed 6. Feb 2019, 13:16

I am planning for a 15 day trip to leh, pangong lake, from manali. IN the month of june. I need travel companions.
Going alone is good, can find friends on the route. But a planned trip mightsave some time.
I welcome any one who want to join us. I am planing to rent a KTM or get my own enfield. Either way I am good with bikes and can repair them.
We are a small group of 3 now. 2 of them female of which one can ride a bike. Hoping to see more people join us. I wish to make a pack of 6-8 riders.

fondue

Re: travel companion for bike ride to leh

Postby appealsseeds » Wed 6. Feb 2019, 13:18

I'd also suggest hand luggage only except IMO that would be difficult with the difference of weather between Iceland, Holland and Greece.
appealsseeds

Postby severalpervo » Wed 6. Feb 2019, 13:19

appealsseeds wrote:I'd also suggest hand luggage only except IMO that would be difficult with the difference of weather between Iceland, Holland and Greece.

Certainly no more than flights anywhere else, so maybe all your luggage bad luck has been used in that one tour...
severalpervo

Postby fondue » Wed 6. Feb 2019, 13:20

They either go full info with name address (so anyone at the departure airport can see your home will be open for burgling for a week or so) or they rely only on the flimsy airline tag.
fondue

Postby appealsseeds » Wed 6. Feb 2019, 13:20

fondue wrote:They either go full info with name address (so anyone at the departure airport can see your home will be open for burgling for a week or so) or they rely only on the flimsy airline tag.

On my hard plastic case (which has an address window) usually put my surname, flight number (or last flight number if there are more than one in a single journey) and date. I've no idea if this helps as I've never lost a bag, but I hope it will if I do...
appealsseeds

Postby severalpervo » Wed 6. Feb 2019, 13:21

We bought strap-on baggage tags with a flap covering the window. I print our full itinerary with dates and contact numbers on a business card (using very small print) and put a copy inside each luggage tag. That way if our luggage is lost, they can open the tag, see where we are and contact us. If you have your home address on the tag, they send it home only you aren't at home; you are on vacation with no luggage. If they know where you are, they will get it to you. We've had our luggage go astray a few times and we've always gotten it back within 3 days. I also print out an itinerary and put one inside each bag just in case the luggage tags are lost.
severalpervo

Postby flakesbicyclist » Wed 13. Feb 2019, 06:23

I do fairly detailed blogs and include appropriate links to transportation and sights, but I don't usually put in costs because they are so quickly outdated. To find accurate prices, you really need to go to the source, i.e. visit the web sites of your transportation provider. So first go to Google Maps (or some other good map web site) and plan the trip in a logical manner. Then decide how you want to get from one place to another. If you decide on the train, for instance, go to the appropriate train web site and check the prices there. They will be more accurate than a blog which might be over a year old would be.
flakesbicyclist

Postby motleyrhino » Mon 25. Mar 2019, 12:33

Online-ChiangMai is a convenient tourist service that allows you to book tours and trips in and from Chiang Mai. We offer everything that tourists need, from reliable taxi and transfers to excursions to ancient temples or extreme adventure trips. You can also go to zoos and nature parks with us, or visit the best Spa salons and shopping centers. We offer convenient and easy booking system with online and cash payment options and are constantly working on maintaining the lowest possible prices, at the same time retaining the highest quality of service. The happiness of our customers is our first priority. We are online on our hotline 24/7 responding to our clients’ calls and messages.

If you want to know more details please visit here Chiangmai Tours
motleyrhino

Postby TripKerala » Sat 21. Mar 2020, 13:33

Alleppey tops this list of excellent locations to go to in Kerala with pictures. Its backwater trips, houseboat remains, and serene beauty attract a fair range of human beings to its territory. In truth, Trip to Kerala it's far the most popular region to revel in Kerala’s backwaters. Lord Curzon’s depiction of Alleppey because the Venice of the East isn't hyperbole. Alleppey houseboat vacation is what humans search for on their visit to Alleppey. There are expanses of paddy fields, quaint chapels, exciting fishing villages, and lakes full of water lilies which make Allepey one of the first-rate traveller locations in Kerala for three days journey itinerary.
TripKerala

hotmail.com sign up

Postby tanunagpalt » Sun 22. Mar 2020, 04:21

hotmail.com sign up

full information with FAQs are given....
tanunagpalt

Next

Return to Vermieten